Deep carpet cleaning
Shine and Sparkle Cleaning service Residential, Commercial and Industrial clients whether it be one-off or repeat, routine cleans. Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning is very often a highly popular service as part of an ‘end of tenancy’ cleaning project. Having clean and hygienic carpets and upholstery can and will do no end of good for the overall look and feel to any interior space. As with every clean we undertake, we strive to add that certain wow factor time and time again. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and will leave your carpets looking as 'good as new'. Careful in the manner we work, we are also incredibly detailed and strive to ensure all dirt is rid from the carpet upon undertaking these services. Cleaning your carpets not only rids the carpet of its stains, but removes residue, prolongs the life of your carpet and provides a healthier living environment. Where the carpet can become worn over time, a simple clean can work wonders to bring a new lease of life to any room. In addition to our offering of carpet cleaning specials services, we can also offer upholstery cleaning services also. From those nagging stains to a complete spring-clean, we can take care of everything from start to finish. When it comes to cleaning upholstery, wool, leather and removing deeply embedded stains, we have all of the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure we are able to delivery a very high quality finish. Whether it is from pets, people, cooking, smoking or other types of household odours, our deep upholstery cleaning is able to help banish those odours by removing the cause of the smells. Should you require high quality Carpet Cleaning or Upholstery Cleaning services in London, please contact us for a free quote.
What is our technique and why is it that effective?
See our technique briefly below
- Starting with a general vacuum cleaning to remove the solid dust and moving the furnitures around to access all the areas
- Inspecting the carpet and applying Pre-Treatment Solution where requires
- Using bio cleaning products and hot water at hot pressure on a slow and steady way, loosing up the dirt, soil and grime
- High-powered vacuum cleaner removes the hot water and all the dirt in the carpet along with
- Finally, rinsing the carpet with the same extraction technique just to do not leave it sticky